Thursday, February 11, 2010

Nice Way to End the Week !


What a perfect week ! I think I best not push my luck and end my week here today. We got sooo much done this week: wallpaper installations, final inspections, shopped for Club Chairs, bought the club chairs, shopped for rugs, bought the rugs, placed fabric orders; everything in stock ! Whooo hooo !, Finished details at UBH and got professional photos taken, even had time to go to LongBeach Aquarium with my little girl for a school field trip. What a week. But I'm joking about taking the day off, I even work in my sleep. LOL ! But I love what I do.

H.D. Buttercup, always a great stop. They have an assortment of furnishings and styles and reasonably pricing. I made three purchases here this week !


Big Chair, Little Chair? I feel like Goldilocks!

PERFECT !
DESIGN Tip:
I NEVER buy a chair for a client without trying them out first. No on line purchases......Unless I can return it. A chair MUST be comfortable, not just look good.


Nature has the most Amazing Colors! Love the Jellies.

Nice to take a morning off to go to Long Beach Aquarium ! Those smiles say it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment