Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Out with a Bang

New Press from 2012 Premiere issue of Real Kitchens:
I am thrilled and honored to be featured in this magazine which is fresh on newsstands today !
What a way to polish off the year with 4 featured projects and a mention on the Editor's note.  This magazine is full with creative solutions & fun design tips from Designers across the country.  There is something for everyone in this issue, including some great new products, like a New Crush from FireClayTile &New Ravenna's Ikat Collection .  So go out and get your copy of Real Kitchens Magazine and dive in . 

My work is Featured on  Page 3 Editor's note, on Page 6- 2012 Trends article begins with my Santa Monica Client's Kitchen, Page 98 Features my Client's SilverLake Kitchen which has a 4 page Spread! (woo hoo!), Page 124 features my Client's colorful Cheviot Hills Kitchen and lastly on Page 132 ( 2 page Feature) My Client's Santa Monica Guest house Bathroom.

Please check in to our website soon as we will be updating the Press page so you can view this 9 page feature online too.

Thank you Phyllis Goldstein and Barbara Ballinger for contacting me & featuring my work.  I loved the interviews & the layouts are amazing !  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment