Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Latest news !

Yup , I'm up late ! Working on some last minute project details, and just finished packing for my trip! I'm so excited ! Excited about the trip (Brizo- NYC) BUT Also super excited about a call I received today from HGTV producers. I've been hired to work on a new upcoming show House Hunter Renovations ! I'm excited because this show is right up my alley. I will be designing and building ,exciting right ? Okay I Can't say too much else right now, more details to follow in the next couple weeks about that. In the meantime .... Let's get back to my NYC Fashion Week trip courtesy of Brizo , I fly out in the morning , and will be posting trip details thru Facebook & Twitter so be sure to "follow" us and "like" us if don't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment