Sunday, September 9, 2012

High Point Market Just around the Corner


In the next couple weeks and leading into October,  you will find my Facebook posts and Twitter feed loaded with talk about High Point Market.  What is High Point Market ?  Well,  It's the largest furnishings industry trade show in the country and it occurs twice a year, once in October and the other in April (in North Carolina).   Imagine an entire city dedicated to furniture and home decor!  Thousands of designers , buyers, manufactures, and industry people-alike, attend this week long event year after year.

I am very excited to be attending Fall Market in October alongside my super fabulous design colleagues.  It's going to be fun and inspiring.  I will be posting daily about what's new, hot and trending, along with some of my favorite timeless classics.  

So stay tune! and be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook

For a Sneak peak of new products for the upcoming 2012 Fall Market ....log on to #HPMKT twitter chat on Tuesday, September 11, at 6pm EST where the Decor Mentor Ambassadors  (including me) will share a collection of our top favorite picks.




No comments:

Post a Comment