Monday, March 11, 2013

BlogTour New Orleans 2013


I am beyond thrilled to announce that I have been invited to join Modenus on BlogTour New Orleans this April .  A tour which is anchored by the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show where we will be immersed in design and the rich culture and excitement of NOLA !  
How cool is that? 
As a designer who designs and builds a lot of Kitchens and Bathrooms throughout year, I enjoy nothing more than seeing new products and spotting trends at trade shows.  But this experience is going to be so much more amazing because I get to experience KBIS2013 with an incredible group of influential design bloggers .  I am in fabulous company and I can't wait to share the food,music,design and culture of NOLA with you. 
 Are you ready to be inspired?



No comments:

Post a Comment