Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Hitting New Orleans Today !




I'm hitting NOLA today to meet up with Veronika of Modenus and the incredible group of influential designers / bloggers she put together for BlogtourNOLA.  I am so honored to be part of this group, check out who I'm going with !  Aren't they all Fab!  


Wanna see what I'll be doing? Click on Itinerary.  Modenus and the generous sponsors have put together an amazing itinerary .

I will be sharing with you all via: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest, the design, architecture ,food ,music and culture of New Orleans .  So be sure to follow . I will be posting away, I even have an extra battery pack for my iPhone to be sure I don't miss a thing. 

KBIS is the world's largest international trade event dedicated to the kitchen and bath industry. This show showcases the latest products and cutting-edge design ideas of the kitchen and bath industry. So you will be seeing A LOT of great new things. 

BIG Thank you to the Sponsors KBIS, Mr.Steam, Silestone, PoggenPohl, Blanco, NKBA, DuVerre Hardware,and Toto.  You'll be hearing more about them later in some special feature posts.  AND even a Bigger THANK YOU to Veronika of Modenus for inviting me. 


1 comment:

  1. A leading kitchen sink manufacturer with over a century in the business, Brovero handcrafts these farmhouse fireclay apron kitchen sink store to perfection. Brivero series sinks are bold, resilient to wear and tear, and especially deep – for maximum practicality.

    ReplyDelete